Our oral surgeon and team deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients. Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Below, you will find a list of insurance plans that we accept at Orange County Oral Surgeons & Dental Implant Center. If you don’t see yours on the list below, please call our office at 949-727-7000 to find out what amount of coverage your insurance provides. We want to make it as stress-free as possible for you to afford oral surgery in Irvine, California.
DENTAL PPO INSURANCES:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Delta Dental PPO
- Dental Benefit Providers
- First Dental Health
- Liberty Dental
- Maverest Dental Network
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
DENTAL HMO INSURANCES:
- Deltacare USA/PMI
MEDICAL PPO INSURANCES:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- United Healthcare
MEDICAL HMO GROUPS:
- Monarch Healthcare
For your convenience, we accept CareCredit, Visa, MasterCard and Discover as forms of payment for your time with Dr. Jason Straw. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at your soonest convenience. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office.
PATIENT BILLING INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office.