Financing Your Oral Surgery Care
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Below you will find a list of insurance plans that we accept. If you don’t see yours on our list, please call our office to find out what amount of coverage your insurance provides: Orange County Oral Surgeons & Dental Implant Office Phone Number 949-727-7000.
Dental / Medical insurance plans we accept:
- Delta Dental
- Connection Dental
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
- Blue Cross
- First Dental
For your convenience we accept CareCredit, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Orange County Oral Surgeons & Dental Implant Office Phone Number 949-727-7000 send us an email. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office.
Patient Billing Information
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office! Orange County Oral Surgeons & Dental Implant Office Phone Number 949-727-7000